Infrared Sauna & Chrmotherapy
The Infrared Sauna is a sauna that uses light to generate heat.
Unlike traditional saunas which typically warm the air around you to warm your body, these saunas use light to warm your body directly.
But did you know that the different light colours affect the body in different ways?
This is known as Chromotherapy – the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
- Decreases signs of aging by enhancing collagen production.
- Associated with the Root Chakra, (Muladhara) – Spine, rectum, legs, arms, circulatory system.
- Increases cell regeneration which helps cleanse the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Associated with the Third Eye Chakra, (Ajna) – Pituitary gland, eyes and sinuses.
- Combats acne by reducing the bacteria and whitens teeth.
- Associated with the Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) – thyroid gland, teeth, vocal chords and respiratory system.
- Smoothing, calming and healing treatment that helps irritated and inflamed skin by reducing swollen capillaries.
- Balances out redness and blotches in the skin.
- Associated with the Heart Chakra, (Anahata) – Heart, Lower Lungs, Immune system.
- Alleviates redness from sunburn, rosacea, and other skin conditions.
- Associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra, (Manipura) – Central Nervous system, Pancreas, liver, digestive tract, skin.
- Revitalises skin for a brighter glow, adding radiance and vitality.
- Associated with the Sacral Chakra, (Swadhisthana) – Kidneys, immune system, bowls, reproductive organs.